Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Would Like, if I May, to Take You on a Strange Journey...

I didn't want to leave you hanging with ANTIC...PATION.  Here's a list of my friends you might want to get to know:

  • Janet Weiss: She's the sweet and somewhat naïve heroine who was recently engaged to Brad. She seems to succumbs to temptation. (female, belt)
  • Brad Majors: He's the clean-cut fiancé and hero of Janet Weiss. Brad seems to be awkward and out of step especially when he finds himself in situations never before experienced. (male, tenor)
  • Riff Raff: He's my faithful handyman. Riff Raff is my dedicated minion and Magenta's brother. (male, tenor)
  • Magenta: She's such a domestic and Riff Raff's sister. (female, mezzo)
  • Columbia: She's a tap-dancing groupie. Columbia is my self-proclaimed lover (which makes me sloppy seconds to Eddie). (female, mezzo)
  • Dr. Everett V. Scott: He's a rival scientist. He was also Brad and Janet's high school science teacher who is now a government scientist searching for extraterrestrial life. (male, tenor)
  • Rocky Horror: He's my creation.  Oh Rocky has beautiful blond-hair and is tanned. (male, tenor)
  • The Criminologist: He's a know-it-all expert and the narrator to our strange journey. (male)
  • Eddie: He's an ex-delivery boy. Eddie is Columbia's former boyfriend and partial brain donor for Rocky, nephew to Dr. Scott, and eventually, Dr. Frank-N-Furter's dinner. Yum.  (male)

No comments:

Post a Comment